Brooklyn, New York Food Pantries Website: foodpantries.org/ci/ny-brooklyn
St. Johns Bread and Life
795 Lexington Avenue
Monday to Thursday
(718) 574-0058 ext 136
No proof of income needed. Please bring your shopping cart.
St. Johns Bread and Life Mobile Soup Kitchen
10am at St. Gabriel Church, New Lots Ave, East New York
11:45am at Maria Hernandez Park, Bushwick
10am at Hart Park, 37th Avenue, Queens
11:45am at Visitation Church, 98 Richards St, Red Hook
10am at Williamsburg Public Library, between Marcy and Division, Williamsburg
10:30am in Coney island at West 21st Street and Mermaid Avenue
1. St. Stephen’s Outreach
Phone Number: 718-938-4532
Address: 874 Myrtle Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11206
Contact Person: Ms. Sheila Williams
Hours of Operation: Food Pantry: Wednesday’s, Friday’s 9am-10:30pm.
Soup Kitchen: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 11am-1pm
East New York / Brownsville
1. Brownsville Community Aid Food Bag & Hot Meal Distribution
❖ Howard Houses: Fridays, 1:00pm until supplies last.
Seniors can schedule a delivery by calling the Tenant Association at 347-425-8852.
❖ Van Dyke Houses: Wednesdays, 1:00pm until supplies last.
Seniors can schedule a delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
❖ Glenmore Plaza Houses: Fridays, 3:00pm until supplies last.
Please email email@example.com
Flatbush / East Flatbush
1. Equality for Flatbush Delivering Free Groceries and COVID-19 Supplies
Any and all Brooklynites who need grocery/supply deliveries,
tenant/rent-strike organizing support,
and other forms of material aid, can text, call, or email.
● Bangla: firstname.lastname@example.org (908) 793-8195
● French: email@example.com or (929) 314-0222
● Kreyol: EnKreyol@equalityforflatbush.org or (646) 801-3032
● Mandarin: firstname.lastname@example.org or (929) 314-1292
● Spanish: EnSPA@equalityforflatbush.org or (862) 438-5060