Fort Greene SNAP!
FG SNAP Service Changes during Covid-19
Fort Greene SNAP is closed to regular in-person services due to COVID-19.
Closed on major holidays.
Limited services (printing, copying, faxing) are available.
Email your documents to Terri Ball at email@example.com
Computer classes are not happening at this time due to COVID
Parenting, Anger Management & Breastfeeding Classes are virtual.
Virtual Health care
Call us for more Info
Learn More about Fort Greene SNAP
Free Parenting & Anger Management Classes & Services
- Parenting Classes
- Education – Computer Literacy
- Grandparent Caregivers
- Anger Management Classes
- Accountability Classes
- Kids Hours Program
- Health – Empowered Parenting Workshops
- Breastfeeding Workshop and Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative (I.M.R.I.) Program
- Case Management & Economic Development
- Adequate Housing – Advocacy regarding Homeless Shelters, and seeking affordable housing.