Welcome to Fort Greene SNAP
Fort Greene SNAP is a decades old community center where Fort Greene residents go for free computer and internet access, counseling, clothes and other life necessities. The mission of Fort Greene SNAP is to help residents … Learn More by going to the site below:
Free Parenting & Anger Management Classes & Services
We will continue FREE Parenting, Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative, Anger Management Classes this Fall (Remote til Further Notice.)
If you are a NYC Resident who is pregnant, parenting young children or babies, need court ordered Anger Management, contact us for more information about our free classes, services and health insurance services.
Please fill in the contact form below to register or for more info.
We will contact you with start date.
We provide the following services:
- Parenting Classes
- Education – Computer Literacy
- Grandparent Caregivers
- Anger Management Classes
- Accountability Classes
- Kids Hours Program
- Health – Empowered Parenting Workshops
- Breastfeeding Workshop and Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative (I.M.R.I.) Program
- Case Management & Economic Development
- Adequate Housing – Advocacy regarding Homeless Shelters, and seeking affordable housing.