To Request information or to schedule an appointment for any of the following services:
Call / Text: 201.834.4427 or
Click here to contact us
Group Work- Anger management / parenting
Having difficulty controlling anger ? Call today and let us help you channel anger in positive ways. We offer Anger management and parenting workshops. Court mandated individuals are welcome. Our certificate of completion is accepted by all New York Courts. At the completion of this Anger Management program, a certificate is provided for court purposes. Groups last for 12 weeks. Please make child care arrangements prior to start of group. Children are not allowed in groups.
Our Accountability Classes help you deal with past and on going issues and teaches you to deal with issues in a non-threatening manner.
HEALTH INSURANCE ENROLLMENT
We help eligible families and individuals enroll in health insurance through the NY State of Health Marketplace. Our trained staff provide one-on-one assistance with applications and renewals and walk you through the sign-up process step-by-step. We are located in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.
We help with:
- Medicaid, Essential Plan, Child Health Plus, and Qualified Health Plans
- Comparing plan costs and benefits
- Finding a plan that’s right for you
- Updating and renewing applications
Information Needed During Application Process
It is best to give us a call to discuss what you will need to bring, but here are a few items you’ll likely need:
- Your (and your child(ren)’s, if applicable) social security number(s)
- Citizenship/ Immigration Documents (U.S. passport, green card, work authorization card, naturalization certificate, letter from USCIS)
- Employer and Income information for working household members (pay stubs, W-2 forms, recent tax returns)
- Information about Additional Income (rental income, gambling winnings, etc.)
- Award letters (unemployment, SSB, retirement, alimony)
- Current Health Insurance Card(s) and Information for members of your household
Our Facilitated Enrollment for the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (FE-ABD) Program helps individuals who are age 65 and older, or certified blind, or living with disabilities to apply for Medicaid and the Medicare Savings Program. We also help individuals renew their existing Medicaid coverage.
MATERNAL AND INFANT HEALTH (MIH) PROJECT
The “Improving Health Equity and Maternal and Infant Health Outcomes” (MIH) project, delivers intensive interventions to neighborhoods with the greatest disparities in maternal and infant health outcomes. The program is to educate our consumers in the implementation of best practices in 5 topic areas:
- Safe Sleep
- Women’s health
- Family planning
- Toxic stress and trauma
Also: WOMEN’S & MATERNAL HEALTH
- Breast Health
- Adolescent and Child Health
- Sexual & Reproductive Health
IMRI (Infant Mortality Reduction Initiative} PROGRAM
IMRI Program – provides data and services to NYC/DOH on infant mortality to promote access to quality services and to improve health to mothers and infants in the surrounding communities.
Our IMRI Program provides Valuable info to moms and dads with babies up to two years of age
- Breastfeeding: the benefits and instruction on how to breastfeed.
- Domestic violence: how to recognize and prevent domestic violence.
- Safe Sleep: Step-by-step instruction on how to put infants to sleep to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Child Safety: Teaching personal safety to children and youths.
- Nutrition: Eating healthy and obesity awareness.
- Women’s Health: addresses the full range of physical, emotional and spiritual issues women face at all stages of life.